Optimum provide 3 hours workshops in the following areas:
- Social Media Strategy
- Building Business Using social Media
Social Media Strategy
This highly engaging workshop will help you to create a working strategy that will give you an immediate return on investment.
- Social Media Introduction: Understanding Social Media, Social Networking, Social Customer Service and Social Selling. A look at Social Media usage in Ireland and the various Social Media channels available.
- Why you need a Strategy: What is a Strategy? What components are involved and what makes a good framework for an effective Social Media Strategy.
- Social Media Audit: What are you doing well? Where can you improve?
- Client/Customer Personas: Who exactly is our target audience and how can we make our messages “valuable” and relevant to them?
- Social Media Listening: What are listening for? How can we benefit from listening? What listening tools should we use?
- Goals & Objectives: What are our Social Media Goals and are the SMART?
- Social Media Tactics: Case studies and examples of Social Media tactics that work.
- Content Strategy: Building a Content Calendar and plan for your Social Media efforts. How to source great content ideas.
- Social Advertising: Re-Marketing on Facebook and Twitter. Advanced targeting and unpublished posts.
- Measurement: Agreeing KPIs and measurement methods.
- Budgeting: Considerations when agreeing a Social Media budget.
This was the best Social Media course I have ever been on.Fiona Hedigan of Fiona Hedigan & Associates Ltd
Extremely effective and entertaining throughoutPetch Cundill of Boston Barber Bars.
10 out of 10 - Very good at conveying vital informationChristie Seaver of D4 Pilates
Building Business using social media
A hands-on workshop where participants will learn how to search and build relationships with business prospects on the web.
Not only will this workshop assist you in becoming a more efficient and effective sales professional/business lead generator, but you should leave the session with a workable set of live business leads.
- Building a Social Media strategy to generate sales opportunities.
- Building the perfect LinkedIn profile. Utilizing Sales Navigator to full potential.
- Creating and distributing great content to generate business opportunities. An understanding of how the LinkedIn publishing platform works. How and where to share content. Where to source sticky content on the web. How to utilize SlideShare.net for lead generation. Automation tools for LinkedIn updates. A look at Social Media Listening and scheduling tools including: Google Alerts, Feedly, Buzzsumo, and Hootsuite)
- How to become a better Account Manager using LinkedIn. Cementing business relationships and generating referrals using your existing connections.
- How to approach a business lead online. Crafting the perfect InMail.
- Searching – Advanced techniques for finding prospects on LinkedIn. Areas covered include: advanced people searches, Boolean logic and search strings, x-raying LinkedIn on Google and other networking sites for business leads. Mining LinkedIn Groups – how to find and communicate with prospects without using InMails. Automating LinkedIn searches using Sales Navigator.
- Prospecting on other Social Networks including Twitter, Google+, and Facebook.
- How to use Video and Live-streaming to generate business opportunities.
- Social Media Tools for Sales professionals. (Including listening, scheduling and automation tools). These tools will help generate sales leads, listen to client sentiment, monitor competitors and identify Influencers and brand advocates.
- Social Advertising – How Remarketing and Lead Generation ads can generate sales.