MOMENTUM – Focus Your Talent
Optimum Limited is pleased to announce that we were involved in a range of training programmes under the MOMENTUM scheme for jobseekers
“Portlaoise Presentation August 2016”
Back L-R: Portlaoise Momentum Programme: Alan Smyth, Andrew Lynch, Sena Nilton De Silva, Robert Byrne,Brian Kelly, Patrick Hayden, Debra Harper Front L-R: Louise Lovett, Belinda Rice, Rachel Hennessy, Roisin O’Beirne, Martina Murphy, Pamela Toner Optimum Ltd.
The Customer Service, Communications and Selling Skills and the International Sales and Marketing Programmes provided over 600 jobseekers with a unique opportunity to showcase your skills and gain employment. Optimum Limited developed a network of successful companies who were committed to providing employment for MOMENTUM participants.
- MOMENTUM – Focus your Talent is about getting your career in motion.
- MOMENTUM supported the provision of free education and training projects to allow 6,500 jobseekers (who are unemployed for 12 months or more) to gain skills and to access work opportunities in identified growing sectors.
- MOMENTUM provided eligible jobseekers with Access to a range of quality education and training projects.
- Links to identified job vacancies and employers. Work placement and support.
- Relevant industry and NFQ (National Framework of Qualifications) Certification.
- MOMENTUM projects were designed to create a dynamic environment where talented and motivated people work together to make a difference in their lives and careers.