The Train the Trainer qualification has been updated and replaced with the new Training & Development Special Purpose Award (6S3372).
There are now 2 Component Awards as part of this Full award:
Component 1: Certificate in Training Needs Identification & Design – Component Award (6N3325)
Component 2: Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation – Component Award (6N3326)
For our Training Delivery & Evaluation – Component Award (6N3326) Programme we have a limited number of spaces left.
See dates below for March 2017:
- Wednesday 08/03/2017
- Wednesday 15/03/2017
- Wednesday 22/03/2017
- Wednesday 29/03/2017
Contact email@example.com or call 01 6728628 for more information or to secure your place for just €495. Training will take place in Optimum’s headquarters located at: 28 Westland Square, Pearse Street, Dublin 2
Optimum’s certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation programme is a 4-day component award which makes component 2 of the new QQI Level 6 Training & Development Special Purpose Award. Formerly known as, Train the Trainer.
The course is designed to enable participants to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver and evaluate training bespoke to their organisations.
Our programme is highly participative and our specialised trainer will employ a range of learning methods and approaches to enable each participant to immediately implement the skills and knowledge obtained into their workplace.
At the end of this module, participants will:
- Be aware of adult learning theory and implement these principles in their workplace when designing and delivering
- Develop the skills to write training objectives for planned training activities
- Thoroughly understand the role and identify the competences of an effective trainer
- Be able to prepare effectively for training delivery
- Demonstrate the skills required for effective delivery of training programmes
- Be skilled in Identifying a range of assessment tools, techniques and approaches and devise an appropriate strategy for the assessment of learning
- Improve their ability to Evaluate training and identify a range of evaluation tools.
QQI Level 6 Component Award
Successful participants will be awarded a QQI Level 6 Training Delivery & Evaluation Component Award (6N3326).