The Training & Development Special Purpose Award 6S3372 (previously know as the Train the Trainer Qualification) is now comprised of 2 Component Awards:
Component 1: Certificate in Training Needs Identification & Design – Component Award (6N3325)
Component 2: Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation – Component Award (6N3326)
Component 1 – Training Needs Identification & Design
This certificate programme is an online eLearning component award and it makes up Component 1 of the new QQI Level 6 Training & Development Special Purpose Award.
This online Training Needs Identification & Design Level 6 Award provides learners with the knowledge, skill and competence to identify training and development needs at an organisation and or individual level. It offers learners the opportunity to learn how to devise a training plan and to explore the scope of training and development design.
The course is designed for both new and experienced trainers, consultants and those all already involved in training development, delivery and in HR roles. It is also designed for those who wish to receive an approved National Qualification.
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Examine the internal and external environmental factors influencing training and development requirements
- Differentiate between the concepts of learning, training, development and education
- Examine & Outline the benefits of training needs analysis at an organisation and or individual level
- Assess a range of approaches and techniques to conduct a training needs analysis and a range of Instructional System Design (ISD) models
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised skills and tools in identifying the barriers to training and attitudes to training in an organisation
- Devise a training plan based on prioritised training needs to include a cost benefit analysis
- Design a training intervention, that incorporates a range of design factors to include trainees, adult learning theories, motivation theories, objectives, exercises, training methods, learning aids, location and facilities
- Evaluate a range of performance management approaches in the context of identifying training and development needs
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis(TNA) to identify training and development needs for an organisation and or individual
Duration: ELearning platform: 10-12 Weeks full access from the first successful login