Through this programme participants will learn to develop a coaching style which meets individual and business needs.
Participants will explore practical methods to providing effective feedback to others in a way that encourages positive change and they will understand how to coach to improve individual performance.
They will understand the relationship between coaching and other performance management techniques and will understand the key coaching styles (input and output) & learn to put these into action.
This programme will provide training across the following areas:
– Exploring Coaching Skills, Challenges and Rewards
– The Characteristics of an Effective Coach
– Developing your Coaching Style
– Understanding Learning Styles
– Motivating Others & Providing Effective Feedback